Monday, June 7, 2010

2009 Memories List

I started this list at the beginning of the year, planning to make a video of it. It didn't happen, so I thought I'd post the incomplete list here. And as a side note, because I really want to do this JUSTICE next year, I already have things on the list for 2010.

Memories from 2009:

1. Trying to make Maureen Johnson a trending topic.
2. Impromptu lunch in Florence with Leslie on August 3 as decided over twitter.
3. Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits.
4. Singing “What I’ve Been Looking For” with Leslie and leaving it on someone’s voicemail.
5. When I decided to write letters to people via twitter and sorta started SnailMates with Sean and Lucy.
6. When Dr. Noise proposed to me on Skype.
7. When I drove back to Huntsville and met Carmen. Also, when we hung out and discovered that my dad knew her uncle in Germany and I went to school with her cousin.
8. Gunther lip syncs. Lots of them.
9. “Battlefield” tokbox chats, “Party in the USA” collabs, and “There’s a Shewolf in your closet.”
10. When someone from England sent me a cat in the mail. :)
11. Trying Chipotle, sushi, choco tacos, Mama Goldberg’s, and having a smoothie for the first time.
12. “Do You Wanna Date My Avatar” and watching “The Guild” for the first time.
13. Seeing “Love Actually” for the first time and falling in love with it.
14. “She Wolf” with Carmen and Cody.
15. Watching one of my friends on the game show "Wheel of Fortune" twice.
16. Neck veins, not pooping, peeing be a treat, cat butts, ugly sweaters, ebaby visits
17. When my cd player broke on August 30 with Demi Lovato stuck in it. The fact that it was still stuck at the end of the year.
18. Losing my grandma and one of my high school band directors.
19. Dinosaur World. Namely just passing it several times on my drives back and forth from Indiana.
20. Carmen, myself, a bucket of water, and a Michael Aranda.
21. Singing the Hannah Montana theme song with my 4 year old cousin.
22. Wake-up calls from James on mornings when I had hardly slept because school was stressing me out so much.
23. Liking “Party in the USA” since August 31 and making the lip sync video in November.
24. “Very Potter Musical” watching sessions over skype with Nerdfightastic girls.
25. When I saw “Dr. Horrible” for the first at Dragon Con.
26. Meeting Tom Felton. Awkwardly. With Amber.
27. Taking the elevator to the 41st floor at Dragon Con.
28. Spiderman “Gettin’ Jiggy With It”
29. "Wait! You're going out tonight? You can't be in here. Why do you think I invited Beth and her sad pizza rolls?" @imgonnabeatree
30. Eating a whole pan of brownies by myself.
31. The Night Owls and trying out to be a Night Owl.
32. Showing a scene of a movie about a transsexual that included nudity, cursing, and smoking marijuana for my first semester as a teacher.
33. Loving and hating things "with all my heart."
34. Little Women and Team Confederacy versus Team Union with Kiera.
35. Being told that "this paper is on the road to being publishable.”
36. Being told that "this paper would fail if you turned it in for your seminar paper."
37. Attempting to bring butterfly clips back into style for a straight week.
38. "The other day, I cried. I felt stupid. But you know what? F*** that day."
39. Going to Pensacola beach with my family in July.
40. Being totally surprised by the birthday collab video that Carmen and Karissa organized for me.
41. Graduating undergrad and being first in the entire procession. Having my grandmother there and it being her 82nd birthday.
42. Getting accepted into grad schools and choosing Auburn.
43. Moving out of my parents' house by choice for the first time.
44. Watching "Legally Blonde" every time I thought I wasn't going to make it through school.
45. Jordin Sparks' and Demi Lovato's cds being released on the same day.
46. Coming out to important people in my life and to my parents with confidence.

And probably way more that I'm forgetting, but I think this is a good list. I think after this blog, I'm going to finally let go of 2009. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment