My favorite VidCon moments with these people:

1. Adam
My favorite moment with you was definitely the heart-to-heart we shared on the first or second day of VidCon. It was really moving, and I think it was in that moment that I really saw what an incredibly kind person you are. My second favorite moment was losing horribly to you on the Buzz Lightyear ride. Seriously, you pwn'd me with your 50,000 to my 5,000 points.2. Mary Kate
Quoting Lady Gaga with you on the way to Disneyland (and throughout the rest of the trip) was definitely one of my favorite moments. After that I would definitely mention the time we sang "Pieces of Me" on our echo microphones in the car with you, Leslie, Amber, and Karissa after they picked us up from the airport. Such a lovely moment.3. Leslie
Two words: awkward cuddling. You know you loved it. Also, the moment when my best friend from the plane saw MK, you, and I run across the street to our friends and approached us and said, "I guess I should've mentioned that you shouldn't run out in front of traffic in LA."4. Bobby
Your use of the hand hug is definitely the thing that comes to mind first (aside from your filming Tom Milsom's epic video for the Harry Potter Alliance). I also very much enjoyed that you were basically there for mine and Kayla's awkward, unintentional meeting of iJustine.5. James and Helen
Sharing a bed with you two is definitely one of the most memorable parts of the trip, as well as the car ride to Disneyland with you two, Leslie, and MK. "If you had to guess, would you say I'm the gay friend or the dad?" hahahaha. ALSO, Helen, skipping with you on numerous occasions was my favorite and the way you "bitch slapped" James with your words sometimes.6. Karissa
If it hadn't been for you, our group would've wasted $30 on a claw machine with no prize at all. Instead, you won us a STUFFED CAT from the machine. My favorite moments with you would probably include you inviting yourself over to my house for Thanksgiving after you recounted the fact that Julia Nunes hated you. I would've probably included us lip syncing together or DAILYBOOTHING together, but neither happened. Sad times. We'll just have to do that stuff when you come over for Thanksgiving or my birthday party.7. Amber
It kind of took me forever to pick out which picture I wanted to use of you and I together, because you KNOW we only take awkward pictures together. My favorite moment would have to be being a cat with you. Duh. The Cat Band definitely got noticed on this trip. You got your picture taken with some girls apparently, announced your cat-ness to YouTube celebrities, AND the lady working the tea cups ride totally announced that we were celebrating cats to the park. I also really enjoyed being unintentionally entangled with you in the ball pit. We do awkward so well.8. Molly and Chris
I'm not sure if you guys will see this, but I'd say my favorite moment with Chris was seeing you get so excited about the pizza shapes. As for Molly, it was definitely the Calvinball. I'm so glad you organized it. It was so much fun. Coming in a close second would definitely be the fact that you made origami cat ears for myself and Amber.
9. Will and Kim
My favorite moment with the both of you would definitely be when we went to breakfast together on Saturday morning. Kim found the place, and it was probably some of the best food I had the entire time. I also love the fact that when we left, our tip ended up being U.S. dollars, Australian dollars, and a golf ball.10. Bill
I'm not sure if you'll see this either, but as evidenced by this picture, my favorite moment with you was sitting next to you in Denny's. You're so famous, and I'm pretty sure sitting next to you made me a little more famous, too.11. Heather
I'm so glad we got to meet. Though I've talked to you bits and pieces over the past year, I felt like VidCon was the first time I really had some one-on-one conversations with you. And even though it has nothing to do with this blog, I really wanted to let you know how much I truly appreciated all the work you put into organizing hotel arrangements and everything. If you hadn't done all that, I'm pretty sure the trip would've fallen apart at some point. Thank you for taking the initiative with the hotels and everything. You're awesome.12. Megan
I think it's obvious that I'm going to say my favorite memories with you include every time I stood next to you. haha. I also really enjoyed bonding in the ball pit with you. What goes on underneath those balls is a whole other story.13. Kayla
My favorite moment with you is probably really predictable-- yes, it was when we accidentally met iJustine together. I'm so glad it was with you. Also, SPLASH MOUNTAIN-- you made that picture. So amazing.I know it sounds cliche, but I really miss you guys a lot. I wish we could spend time together like that all the time. This past weekend was one of the best I've ever had. This blog took much too long to type, so forgive me that I'm going to cut this sap-fest short.
No comments:
Post a Comment